Monday, October 13, 2008

Time Flies

Allison at 3 weeks taken by our cousin-in-law Jeff Rodgers

Allison is 11 weeks old today! I haven't even gotten out her birth anouncements yet!!! I got punked out this past weekend for not updating Alli's blog. I guess I've gotten a little too busy! We took a trip up to West Fork to take some family pictures with the newest additions, Carlee and Allison. The babies handled all the action pretty well. Alli got fussy towards the end, but we were all impressed with how happy Carlee stayed! The girls looked so cute in their matching headbands and bows. Afterwards, we ate some delicious ribs and chicken. It was a fun time! I'm looking forward to Halloween. Alli has a super cute costume that she is ready show off! I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. This year should be bunches of fun with all the babies. We are so thankful for our precious girl!

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for you, Tristan, and Allison to come visit again! I really enjoyed having you guys!
    Someone once told me (reguarding parenting) that the days are long, but the years are short. I have to agree!

    ReplyDelete